I suggest you ...

Implement Flattr Service

Hi guys,

I really like your podcast. I think it is the best podcast for Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and such like because you provide real content on a regular basis. Please keep doing. :-)

I wanted to recommend that you set up a flattr button (https://flattr.com) on your site, your podcast episodes and your other resources. I think that flattr is a good feedback method for the content provider and for the consumer. It's easy to set up for the content provider. It's an easy feedback method for consumers. As a consumer I can say "I appreciate your content which you provide for free. Please keep doing so." with a single click on the flattr button. As a consumer I can decide to spent a fixed amount of money (e.g. 3,5,10, 100 Dollars per month) and so the costs don't get out of hands.

I am in no way related to the company I just like the model of the service (easy feedback with small amounts of money with a fixed budget) and I want to spread the word.

Best regards and I am looking forward to your future episodes.
Alex

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminAgile Weekly Podcast (Admin, Agile Weekly Podcast) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...